We have a number of opportunities for bodypainted promotional modeling in advance of our main event, Living Art America, The North American Bodypainting Championship. Models will be interacting with the public at outdoor concert festivals and other city-sponsored art and culture events, conversing with passerby’s and generally providing information to the public in an easy, no-pressure kind of way. Models will be given promotional cards to hand out.
It will take about 3 hours to get painted. You will then interact with the public as a promotional model for a period of 2-3 hours. You will find the bodypainting experience energizes people a great deal and people will be incredibly excited to see you and take photos with you. Most models find this to be a tremendously enjoyable and memorable experience.
What to wear for the painting process:
A bikini or boy shorts and a bikini top. Black is preferred. colors or patterns will clash with the bodypainting and it is not possible to paint over them.
Points to Remember
- Good shoes for comfort, you’re going to be doing a lot of walking
- Bring a small bag/purse for your wallet, phone, car keys
- Bring a towel for the car seat for the ride home
- Bring a big, baggy t-shirt and baggy sweatpants to wear over the paint for the trip home
- Stay hydrated, but pace yourself so you don’t have to visit the bathroom constantly
- Please use hashtags in your social media posts #livingartamerica
- Only approach those members of the public that are receptive and friendly, don’t waste your time trying to win over those that do not immediately respond favorably to you.
- Bodypainting comes off easily with soap and water.
- Learn the points of what you will need to say to the public about the event. We will provide you with this information.